Advertise Weble; Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Hotel needs staff.

Go down

Advertise Hotel needs staff. Empty Advertise Hotel needs staff.

Post by Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 am

Ok, as the last topic was getting quite messy i've created a new one.
We need Reviewers and Packagers, we currently have 1 packager and 0 Reviewers, but at the moment i can do the reviews, reviews and packagers must have good grammar and can speak english perfectly.

If you would like to become a packager, please reply to this topic or send me a PM using the following code.
Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Can you speak good english?:
How old are you?
Do you accept that you will be demoted if you are not doing a good job: (I ACCEPT / I DO NOT ACCEPT)
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

If you would like to become a Reviewer, please reply to this topic or send me a pm using the following code.
Code:

How long are you on per day?:
Do you have good spelling + Grammar?:
How old are you?:
Do you understand that being in the staff team of Advertise Hotel is serious, do not take us for a joke: (YES OR NO)

As some people were confused last time, a reviewer Reviews peoples forums / websites, using good descriptive paragraphs for each section of the review, not just one sentence.

As a packager, if someone requests a package you take a look at what package they requested and then register on there forum and do the amount of posts from the package they requested.

Have a nice day ;).
Ninja
Ninja
Global Moderation Team
Global Moderation Team

Back to top Go down